Professional Development Grant
The Professional Development Grant is a financial award presented to Indiana Park and Recreation Association professional members to assist in the attendance of any accredited or professionally supported schools which will enhance professional growth and contribute to the overall knowledge base of the parks and recreation profession.
Grant applications are accepted on a continual basis.
- Applicant must be a professional member of the Indiana Park & Recreation Association, in good standing, at the time of the application and the utilization of the grant.
- Applicant must currently be employed in the state of Indiana in the parks and recreation profession or related field.
- CPRP certification is preferred, but not required.
- A professional may nominate themselves for the grant.
- Grants must be used within one year of the date awarded.
- Preference will be given to applicants employed with a small department.
- Grants shall not exceed $500.00 and shall be used to offset expenses related to registration, housing, and transportation. Meal expenses and airline tickets are not eligible for funding.