We welcome you and encourage you to be an active participant in IPRA. The 900 plus member Association benefits you, your board members, your staff and department.
Click here to view membership types and pricing.
Click here to become a member OR renew your current membership.
Benefits of Membership
- Professional Development - IPRA provides members with a dynamic and comprehensive calendar of educational events delivered through a variety of methods ranging from regional workshops to online and on-demand learning. Certification courses are offered in CPSI, AFO, CPO, First Aid/AED/CPR, Stewards of Children and more. CEU’s are also available for select events.
- District Events - Members meet in the districts for educational sessions and park tours that provide the opportunity for better communication and networking among members.
- State Conference - At the IPRA Annual Conference, professionals exchange ideas and information in educational sessions, meetings, social gatherings and an awards banquet. In addition, exhibitors demonstrate and display the latest in park and recreation equipment and supplies.
- Develop Professional Contacts/Network - Meet with other professionals in the parks and recreation field who are eager to share new ideas and discuss current challenges.
- Communication - Through multiple channels that include The Profile magazine, weekly e-newsletter and social media, IPRA keeps members up to date on the latest in industry news.
- Advocacy - IPRA is active in monitoring legislative activities and tracking legislation which impacts parks and recreation.
- Recognition - through awards for outstanding professionals, parks, volunteers and corporate partners in the field.