We welcome and encourage you to be an active participant in IPRA. The 1,600 plus member Association benefits you, your board members, your staff and community.
Click here to view membership types and pricing
Benefits of Membership
- Discounts on Professional Development - IPRA provides members with a dynamic and comprehensive calendar of educational events delivered through a variety of methods ranging from regional workshops to online and on-demand learning. Certification courses are offered in CPSI and AFO. CEU’s are also available for select events.
- District, Section and Virtual Events - Members meet around the state or virtually for educational sessions and/or park tours that provide the opportunity for better communication and networking among peers. Town Halls and Roundtable discussions are provided virtually to provide access to all without requiring travel.
- Discounts on State Conference Registration - At the IPRA Annual Conference, professionals exchange ideas and information in education sessions, meetings, social gatherings and the awards banquet. In addition, exhibitors display the latest in park and recreation equipment and supplies.
- Develop Professional Contacts/Network on IPRAConnect.org - Meet with other professionals in the park and recreation field who are eager to share new ideas and discuss current challenges. Join the only communications platform in the State of Indiana developed specifically for park professionals – IPRAConnect.org.
- Online and Print Buyer’s Guide – Looking for park products or services? IPRA produces a print version of our Buyer’s Guide annually, or you can use the searchable buyer’s guide on IPRAConnect.org.
- Communication - Through multiple channels that include The Profile magazine, weekly e-newsletter and social media, IPRA keeps members up to date on the latest in industry news. Members also have access to the IPRA database to search for suppliers or contact information for other professionals.
- Advocacy - IPRA is active in monitoring legislative activities and tracking legislation which impacts parks and recreation.