Certified Youth Sports Administrator Training
October 5, 2017
Monon Community Center
The Onsite Academy offers an in-person educational opportunity for CYSA candidates. Comprehensive sessions including group discussions, exercises and role playing are presented by a professional faculty from around the country. Short breaks are taken periodically throughout the Onsite Academy to give participants plenty of networking opportunities.
At the conclusion of any Onsite Academy, participants are required to complete the Academy and certification process online. Upon successful completion of the onsite training and the online exam, the Certified Youth Sports Administrator (CYSA) credential is awarded.
Onsite Academy benefits:
- Participate with other professionals in a live, face-to-face training opportunity.
- Receive onsite training materials and complete the certification process via online area.
- Gain valuable information from a knowledgeable faculty.
- Network and share materials with other youth sports professionals from around the world.
- Remain current with trends/issues.
- Continued online access to the CYSA Area for your entire two-year CYSA cycle which includes the CYSA Forum, the CYSA Share Area, and more.
- Gain essential information to help improve your programs.
- Become a leader in your community.
- Demonstrate your professional commitment to the field of youth sports.
- Become part of an elite group of professionals that have also earned the CYSA designation!