Education Session Proposals
The Conference Education Session Committee is now accepting education session proposals for the 2020 IPRA Conference & Expo. The event will be held February 11-13, 2020 at the Horizon Convention Center in Muncie, Indiana. The Conference needs YOU and your willingness to advise, to inspire, and to share with other parks and recreation professionals the benefits of your expertise and lessons learned.
We are looking for:
- Friendly instructors who not only possess knowledge about a subject area, but who are passionate, confident, and engaging teachers.
- Sessions that run the gamut from teaching the fundamentals to delving deep into advanced subject areas (attendees are at various stages in their careers, so a wide spectrum of sessions is needed).
- Unique approaches to subject matter.
- New presenters! We’ll be looking for returning favorites, but if you’ve never presented for us before, we want to hear from you.
Please direct questions to Lindsey Houston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, click below!
Deadline for submissions is August 30, 2019 at 5:00 PM ET.
Hot Topics to Consider Speaking on:
- Fundraising, Grants, and Sponsorship
- Health and Wellness
- Marketing and Social Media
- Programming and event ideas
- Trails Maintenance and Security